A specific platform
Solid local expertise
Our multicultural Hong Kong Branch consists of more than 100 professionals who deal exclusively with Wealth Management for international and regional clients.
Our clients benefit from solid local expertise, as well as in-depth knowledge of specialised products such as Insurance Premium Financing (IPF) and an efficient platform with easy access to products and services that can be used to build a bespoke investment strategy. Private Equity and specialised financing products and services are also provided on site.
Our Banking license
As the holder of a banking license, the Hong Kong Branch offers wide spectrum of services, as well as select financial services to an international clientele.
Our clients have the opportunity to attend locally organised seminars and events that feature insights from our panel experts about current issues, discussions on changes in financial markets and learn about new investment trends.
Awards and Accolades
To highlight recognitions of our professionals, the team in Asia recently won the following awards:
- WealthBriefingAsia Greater China Awards 2021 – Best SRI Offering
- WealthBriefingAsia Greater China Awards 2021 – Best Private Equity Provider
- WealthBriefingAsia Greater China Awards 2021 – Best Fixed Income Offering
- WealthBriefingAsia Greater China Awards 2021 – Best Private Bank ESG Offering
- WealthBriefingAsia Awards 2021 – Best Fund Manager in SEA
- WealthBriefingAsia Awards 2021 – Best Alternative Investment Manager in SEA
- WealthBriefingAsia Awards 2021 – Best FX Solution Provider in SEA
- WealthBriefingAsia Awards 2021 – Best Fund Manager in Greater China
- WealthBriefingAsia Awards 2021 – Best Alternative Investment Manager in Greater China
Synergies with the Credit Agricole teams in Asia
Depending on your needs, the Hong Kong Branch’s services can be enhanced in synergy with of other expert teams within the Crédit Agricole group, putting specialised expert at your disposal.
In this regard, we work in close cooperation with Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, the group's Corporate and Investment Banking arm, to provide solutions to the needs of our clients, entrepreneurs and managers alike, with the challenges they face, including corporate financing transactions.